- Nom du client : Enerkem Alberta Biofuel
- Secteur d'activités : Energy
- Type de service : Planning and Control.
- Budget : 150 M$
- Type de client : Manufacturer
- Échéancier : 2011
Description générale du mandat
The intervention of Proxima consists mainly in planning and controlling costs of a chemical plant project in Alberta. The new process, developed in Quebec, converts non-recyclable waste to ethanol and recyclable derivatives products.
Étendue du service
- Redefine procurement process
- Redefine engineering and construction processes
- Participate in operational meetings
- Use Primavera planning software for resource allocation
- Level resources workload
- Create reports for management
- Support the use of Primavera planning software
Be able to implement tools and management methods in a young and innovative company with volatile capital. Being able to motivate staff towards a common vision.